Miami Lakes, Florida Homeowners Insurance
Your home is the usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need a Florida insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At Sharp Insurance Agency, we will help you find the right fit for your needs with providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies are called package policies because you get a group of coverages packaged together. The best way to understand your policy is to read the descriptions in each of the different sections. The Declaration Page tells information such as who owns the policy, where the insured property is located, what is included, the limits of coverage, the date the coverage start, and the premium. The Policy Booklet contains information in detail of coverages and exclusions. Endorsements are separate pages which list the changes to specific parts of the policy
At Sharp Insurance Agency, we have the home insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don't have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Homeowners policy coverages in Miami Lakes, Florida
- Property Coverage - pays for damages to your structure or detached buildings due to covered perils. It is important to get enough coverage to pay for the replacement or rebuilding of your home.
- Personal Property - includes your clothing, furniture, and other personal items if they are stolen or destroyed by the covered perils.
- Liability - will cover you against lawsuits for injuries or property damage that you or your family members cause other people. There is also provisions for no-fault medical coverage if someone is injured in your home.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There also may be other coverages you might want to consider in addition to the basic homeowners policy. These would include flood or earthquake coverage, personal umbrella, or a jewelry policy. Our agents at Sharp Insurance Agency can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your Florida home insurance plan.
So, contact us today at 305-825-8580 to find out more about home insurance in Miami Lakes, Florida including the Boca Raton, Coral Gables, Orlando, South Miami, and Weston areas.