Fort Lauderdale Car Insurance
We offer a wide range of quality insurance companies at an affordable price for all your auto insurance needs in Fort Lauderdale Florida. There are many factors that go into your price including collision, comprehensive, deductible and liability limits. Here at Sharp Insurance Agency, we here to provide all your options and help you find the best coverage with one of our many top-rated carriers.
Car Insurance Coverage options in Fort Lauderdale Florida:
Collision and Comprehensive coverages are your basic car insurance policies. These pay for damage that may occur to your car or vehicle. You can purchase either of these coverages but if you have an auto loan you may be required to have both.
- Collision coverages insures against damage to your car in an accident.
- Comprehensive insures against all other types of damage to your car such as fire, flood or vandalism.
- Your insurance company will only pay in excess of the deductible you choose on your policy and the higher deductible you choose, the lower your premium will be.
Other Fort Lauderdale car insurance coverages include:
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage - this coverage will cover you if are injured by a person who is uninsured or doesn’t have enough coverage to pay your expenses. Another example would be if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.
- Liability Coverage – will pay for injuries or damage you cause to another when you are at fault.
- Medical Payments – medical expense coverage, up to a limit, for your and passengers in your car who are injured in an accident. You may not need this if you have health insurance.
- Personal Injury or No-Fault coverage – this would pay for items like medical expenses, replacement services or funeral expenses. It can also pay for loss of income if you’re accident prevents you from working.
Optional Car Insurance Coverages in Fort Lauderdale Florida
Other optional car insurance coverages or special coverages include towing, rental car reimbursement and roadside assistance. These are optional coverages so are not included in every policy.
Our professional auto insurance agents in Fort Lauderdale Florida including the Boca Raton, Coral Gables, Orlando, South Miami, and Weston areas, can assist you in finding the right car insurance you need.